french immersion classes
Total immersion in France!
You will spend a week or more with a teacher who is both your host and your tutor and make rapid progress over a shorter period than a traditional language course. Checking your starting level, your needs and goals, the teacher will prepare a program of fully dedicated one to one courses. They will help you revise or consolidate your basic grammar, improve your pronunciation and especially to feel more comfortable at public speaking.
No distractions will disturb your concentration and effort and for the more shy, you do not have to face the fear of speaking in public because you are the only participant. Beyond the classroom, you can chat with your teacher and improve your oral communication skills.
These statements are always rewarding not only in terms of language (pronunciation, speed, fluidity, comfort) but also because of the cultural exchange and enable the exchange of ideas involving views and different cultures. This is an opportunity to see how the French comprehend particular phenomenon of society.
According to the needs and demands, the course content can be directed on topics related to the professional world: writing mails, oral presentations, chairing meetings or exam preparation .
A residential French course at your teacher ‘s house is the best way of consolidating previous language courses and making maximum progress in a short time !
Enjoy learning french at your teacher’s house in a beautiful place, downtown the medieval city of Hyères at the french Riviera in Provence !
Your teacher, Karine, graduated from the University of Paris III la Sorbonne nouvelle and has been studying French didactic in Bordeaux University.
She has taught French in Australia, Mexico, and in Nice, to adult, teenagers and children. She speaks german english and spanish …
She will receive you in a lovely house dowtown Hyères, in an historical district close to the medieval city at the French Riviera. You ‘ll be able to walk everywhere (shops, muséum, medieval centre) from your accomodatiion.
You’ll share the family daylife ! You ‘ll also be abble to visit the cost:
the “golden island “by hiking ( îles de Porquerolles, Port Cros…).
From May to September, you can relax on the beaches after or before the classes…
In the winter time , you can visit the beautiful coast and islands or enjoy the old city…
STUDY AND STAY AT YOUR TEACHER ‘s HOME
For an intensive week end :
-10 hours (5 hours a day ) included 5 meals + accommodation and a touristic activitie: 375 €
a week / 5 days :
– 10 hours (2 hours a day 5 days )2 cultural or touristic activities + accommodation and 3 meals per day: 775 €
– 15 hours (3 hours a day for 5 days) 2 cultural or touristic activities + accommodation and 3 meals per day: 875 €
– 20 hours (4 hours a day for 5 days) + 2 cultural or touristic activities + accommodation and 3 meals per day: 975 €
– 25 hours (5 hours a day for 5 days) + 2 cultural or touristic activities + accommodation and meals: 1075 €
– 30 hours (6 hours of instruction a day for 5 days) + 2 cultural or touristic activities accomodation and meals: 1175€
the second week has a 15 % reduction fees.
Accomodation: dowtown Hyères in a quiet district, an individual room with your own bathroom
Activities proposed in French :
- Outdoor: hiking, by visiting Giens peninsula, swimming at te beautiful Hyeres’s beaches , by visiting the islands of Porquerolles by boat ( extra fees) , Port Cros… or the mythic Saint Tropez (one hour by bus)
- Cultural : by visiting the museum Villa Noailles , or the medieval center, by watching a movie in french at the local cinema or by looking for a book/movie at the library ….
- Gastronomic : after shoping at the local market every tuesday, enjoy to cook a french dish with your host according to your wishes ( meat, vegetables, ratatouille, pizzaladière, pies, cakes…)
- Artistic expression and creativity Karine is also providing creativ and painting classes in FRENCH. She also is an artist and love to help people finding they own creativity
Special classes fees:
French and Creativity: One and half hour french course in the morning and one and half hour creativity classes in the afternoon :
15 hours one to one classes+ accommodation and 3 meals per day: 1050 € (material included canvasand colours)
french and mediterrannien cooking : One and half hour french privat classes/ One and half hour cooking classes :
15 hours one to one classes + accommodation and 3 meals per day: 980 € (food included)
The teacher family is composed by 3 peoples: her husband, and her son who is 14 years old , this is a non smoking house, there is a dog ( a scottish ). The meals are made with local vegetables and fruits, karine is mainly serving organic food.
Individual session/ one to one / can be organised without accommodation:
contact Karine to fix your one to one classes
You can find your own accomodation by visiting : the tourism Office website.
Where is “Hyères”located ?
10 minutes from Toulon / 1 hour drive from Marseille /1 hour 50′ drive from Nice
4 hours from Paris by train/ 1 hour by plane BOOKING HERE ! To contact the teacher directly:: by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
by phone: 00 33 (0)6 28 06 06 34